Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Forgotten Head

So the next step to creating the Grinch's face is to sculpt a similar shape onto my head cast that I've made (which is now fully dry after hours in the oven). Today was going to be the day that I uploaded photos of the progress I had made with it... Sadly it cannot be so.

I loaded the car up this morning with everything I needed; sewing box, Grinch Bible (containing all relevant information and images to my project), clay. Drove up to Uni, and as I was transporting the heaviest block of clay from my car to the workshop, I realised, I'd left my head in kitchen! Gutted! What an absolute moron! The one reason I went into Uni today and I forget the head! Instead I used the space to cut some patterns for Cindy Lou but I was so frustrated at myself I decided to go to the gym instead.

Plan for this week: Start sculpting the face (tomorrow) Finish dresses for a fitting with Izzy who is my model for Cindy Lou and finish the body suit for a fitting with Charlie on Friday.

Short and sweet, sort of like my time in Uni today...

No comments:

Post a Comment