Tuesday 21 February 2012

Dissertation Bound, Logo Finished!




So today, I GOT MY DISSERTATION BOUND! What was it about I hear you ask?? 'The justification of inaccurate costume within film: A study of Throughly Modern Millie - sounds interesting doesn't it?!! But its finished and I don't have to think about it anymore!

Another module that I am in the middle of at the moment along side my FMP (Final Major Project) is my 'Professional Practice' module. This part of the course helps us create a brand for ourselves, set up online portfolios, create CVs to prepare use for getting jobs within the industry. One of things we've had to do is to create a logo for ourselves to put on CVs, business cards, headed paper, compliment slips and other choice pieces of stationary.

So this is my finished logo. I like it because it's quite simple and I think it has a professional edge to it - be nice to know what anyone else thinks about it if you'd like to leave a comment.




That's it in a nutshell really. To update you quickly on my FMP, on Thursday I am hoping to make a head cast of my Grinch model, if all goes to plan, and next week I will have first fitting photographs of Cindy Lou Who as well - watch this space!





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the logo .... now just waiting to read the dissertation .... how about Soy Sauce - did it really work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kath, loving the logo, very tasteful and understated

    ReplyDelete