Monday 19 March 2012

My Grinch Face Finished

AT LAST! I finished sculpting the head today!!

I emailed the photos to my mum earlier before I blogged and she was moderately impressed... Didn't quite understand why she wasn't completely impressed! It wasn't until she Goggled an image of the Grinch that she became very complimentary of my handy work... "It looks exactly like it! You're so clever!" - Delayed reaction but at least I got one in the end!





So now all I have to do is create another mould - the same way I did originally with Charlie's face - but with this clay face. Then instead of filling the negative shape with plaster I will fill it with gelatine and Voila!! One prosthetic Grinch face! 

Currently sewing the net onto my body suit - will have some more images for you soon! Don't go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment