Tuesday 24 April 2012

Furry Hands!

Obviously the Grinch is entirely covered in fur... his hands are no exception! What was I doing yesterday I hear you ask?? Covering gloves with fur thank you for asking.





Before I started adding the fur I sewed lengths of Ridgeline (flexible plastic boning stuff) to the ends of the fingers so they would be longer - bit of an obvious statement to make...

Then, I covered each finger using a tube of fur and tacked them down at the bottom of the finger.

The rest of the hand is covered in strips similarly to the rest of the bodysuit that I hand-sewed on.


And here they are! 

Modelled by yours truly... Pyjamas, Quiff and some furry hands - good look!

Short and sweet update - only little jobs left to be done now really...

2 weeks and 1 day til deadline!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samuel!
    I just came up with your blog and your amazing creations! I know it is been a while without posting but I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts on Glipho? I bet that our users would love to read your amazing stuff! It's a quite new social publishing platform, where you can connect to every social network accounts, really easy to use it and communicate with your followers and a good way to get exposure! In additional, you are able to import the posts from your blog in a super-easy way without affecting it at all.
    Please, have a look and take a tour to know more about http://glipho.com/
    If you would like to set up your account, please do not hesitate to ask me for further information and I will send you an invitation.
    I hope you will join our Glipho community soon.

    All the best,

    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool... Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete